re loaded windows 2000

alhibbs 22:06 28 Sep 03

have now lost all my office 2000 can I recover it [how] or do I have to purchase and re load office

VoG II 22:11 28 Sep 03

Did you reformat and install W2K - If so you have indeed lost Office.

VoG II 17:29 29 Sep 03

Via e-mail:

hi
many thanks for your respons do I now need to re load office 2000 from cd or is there any other way of resolving it
what did I initially do wrong ?

==============================

If you reformatted when you reinstalled Windows then, yes, you need to reload Office from the CD. You should then go to the OfficeUpdate site and download the Service Packs (3 I believe).

VoG II 22:06 29 Sep 03

Again via e-mail

hi VoG
I didnt re format when I installed and I dont have the cd yet
how do I get to office update site and download
as you may guess Im a complete begginer
many thanks

==========================

First, it is best not to use the e-mail facility but to post a response to your original thread. Thousands of people visit this forum (not just me) and many of them potentially can help you. By using the e-mail facility (which is there for "special cases") you are likely to exclude other helpers.

Back to your question. I am now confused. Please can you explain exactly what you did when you "reloaded Windows 2000".

alhibbs 09:10 30 Sep 03

I have windows 2000pro which i re loaded but didnt re format on re loading so Ive now lost my office 2000
how can I totally unload everything and start anew ?
please understand I am a complete beginer
thanks

alhibbs 15:29 30 Sep 03

I have win 2000 cd and have lost my office 2000 whats the best way to start all over

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…