Re: is this a help forum or a chatroom

pj123 15:29 14 Jan 03
  pj123 15:29 14 Jan 03

Cmon Guys, I notice there were 10 responses to that posting. Don't patronise. Lets just get on with our job of helping or getting help, I don't know where the 75 percent came from but I reckon i get 100 percent help.

« Ravin » 15:40 14 Jan 03

who cares what ppl say if we get our problems solved

©®@$ђ 15:42 14 Jan 03

well i had to answer to that post coz i have been about here for the best part of two years,and i like this site ,as-well as the people, it has brought me nothing but good, with the help etc (learned allot)

so you can understand why people of his mentality get on my wick

anyway happy computing

musicbassman 15:48 14 Jan 03

I don't quite understand what the guys problem was - he can take his surfing elsewhere if he doesn't like it. Yes, some of the postings aren't exactly to the point, but hey, we're happy !

pj123 15:50 14 Jan 03

Yes, i do understand. I also have learned a lot. and hopefully helped others.

I just wonder whether if no one answered him would he have gone away. As it is it looks like PCA has chucked him off anyway.

Thanks for your response.

pj123 15:53 14 Jan 03

I don't think he had a problem. he sounded like one of those people who know everything and just wanted to upset the system. Hopefully we won't be hearing from him again.

mark3110 16:02 14 Jan 03

A shame he has gone really, could have provided us with hours of entertainment during a lull in activity! Not that I've ever noticed one.

tran1 17:08 14 Jan 03

I love this forum soo much, I have made it my homepage and the first site i go to everyday.

Its (like what everyones saying) an invaluble source. You learn something new each day.

barrie_g 17:24 14 Jan 03

me too, I like it just the way it is a nice combination of the two, you can help people out and have a laugh at the same time lifes to short to take too seriously.

pj123 17:36 14 Jan 03

Thanks Guys for all the responses. it just confirms my confidence. i like the site as it is. I get help when i need it. and I give help if i can.

we don't need p***** like bobmags on here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…