Re-Format,Cant get @ When typing.

birdface 23:02 04 Dec 06

Hi ,just reformated sons computer, Have a strange one here,Cant get the @ sign when doing e-mail addresses.Now I have been into control panel,Regional and languages,And have English United Kingdom,On the Top scroll down bar. And the bottom scroll down bar I have United Kingdom, I also went into Tools Internet options, Languages, And have, English[ United Kingdom][En-gb] ,And underneath that I have English[United States][en-us] And still cant get the @ to work, Any ideas anybody,

skidzy 23:05 04 Dec 06

What happens when you use "2 on the keyboard,does this give you the @ symbol ?

woodchip 23:12 04 Dec 06

Are you using Windows 98se or XP

Technotiger 23:15 04 Dec 06

But did you go into Control Panel>Keyboard and check the settings there?

birdface 23:16 04 Dec 06

Windows XP Home Edition, Sorry Skidzy Just got back home Wont be able to try that till to-morrow

birdface 23:18 04 Dec 06

Could find no setting there, All you get is fast or slow On the keyboard settings,Dont know if I missed anything.

skidzy 23:20 04 Dec 06

Post back tomorrow Buteman,lets see what we can do.

Think i owe you one at the Mo :-)

woodchip 23:20 04 Dec 06

Check Keyboard Settings in Control Panel

birdface 23:30 04 Dec 06

Ok will do, No all square ,Dont think I would have managed that reformat without your help,Cant find anything in keyboard settings, But must be doing something wrong, Getting late so will call it a night, Thanks for you help everyone,

harry12 08:31 05 Dec 06

Control Panel-regional/language-language-details and choose UK setting.

birdface 00:06 07 Dec 06

You were right When you press the Arrow For capital letter, Then press the 2 it works ok @,How do you go about fixing it,Mind you Sons computer on way out I think, Think Hard Drive is on the way out,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…