Re-filling a Lexmark Z55 ink cartridge

prozac1947 10:49 30 May 03

The first time I tried re-filling I got blue running into every hole- a complete disaster.

This time I used advice in the Inky Fingers website. The colours are sharp and clear - today i noticed that the yellow seemed to be missing. A yellow sun came up bright green and an orange pumpkin dark green !!

I did put some yellow in the right place. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

roygbiv 17:28 30 May 03

I have Lexmark Z55. Havent refilled yet, but have refill kit (from Aktiv)ready to use, they give instructions, or go to click here or there abouts for Z55.

prozac1947 17:39 30 May 03

Tank you very much roygbiv. This is much better, I seem to have put the yellow in the wrong place !! I'll let you know if it works.

Thanks again

roygbiv 16:11 03 Jun 03

I refilled my Z55e on Sunday. So far all OK. No mess, it was very easy ( I have refilled my old Canon 7 or 8 times, so practice makes perfect)

TIP. Before putting in the ink , check the sponges in the cartridge with a wooden cocktail stick to check the colour of the ink.

Alan.

prozac1947 19:05 03 Jun 03

Still no yellow or colours containing yellow. All the other colours are nice and clear - but, even thought I pt the yellow where it should go it makes no difference. I'll just have to print everything in pinks, blues and purples - and green !!!!
Thanks for help, at least I'll know for the future

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017