Re-Connection to Pc / Restoring ME

Digit 21:17 01 Jul 05

Hi
New Pc arriving shortly, I have 2 ISP so when I connect up how dose it work for the reconnection to them. New Pc will be loaded and ready to run.

I didn’t get a ME CD when I bought this Pc Just a floppy to get me out of trouble if need be.
I now have an unregistered ME CD and was thinking of getting some files back that have disappeared over the years, If I use the CD in my old PC will this wipe all files and saved work.

D.

Jak_1 21:29 01 Jul 05

In short yes, if you do a complete instalation that is. I would be inclined to back everything up that you wish to save first. Though there may be an option just to overwrite just the system files, not sure though.

As far as re-connection to your isp's, so long as you have your username and pw's just simply re-conect through Internet Options in the control panel.

woodchip 21:30 01 Jul 05

You will have to go to start or control panel and Run new connection wizard. you put the phone number in, user name, and password. you then need to create new accounts in whatever mail program you use. for anything else post back hear for help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…