re best broardband

Jade 14 G 14:43 24 Sep 06

Have tried ntl and aol but they both used a voyager modem which a lot had trouble with, l need a reasonable one plus to be able to go on anytime,
Thank you
Jade

Pineman100 14:46 24 Sep 06

I use Tiscali, with a free Sagem b/b modem. I've never had a moment's trouble in the 11 months that I've been using this service.

terryf 14:50 24 Sep 06

Try Eclipse

concise 17:02 24 Sep 06

bt with a Voyager, 6 months so far. No problems.

Batch 17:21 24 Sep 06

If price is an issue, you might consider UKOnline. To my knowledge, in the areas that they serve, they are about the cheapest discrete service (i.e. not bundled in with telephone services or cable or ...). As long as you aren't after blistering speed, they charge £10 per month for 1mbps, no download limit.

Yes, they supply a Voayager modem, but there is no reason to suppose this should be a problem (might it be your telephone line isn't up to scrath in some way?). In any event, you can always buy your own modem / router.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…