Re : BENQ 1300 digital camera

brynstlw 23:34 21 Jun 03

Hi
when I install BENQ 1300 digital camera I come up against: The software you are using has not passed windows logo testing to
verify its compatibility with windows XP.
Could anyone Help
Brynstlw

I get that with a few drivers, just a case of knowing how well it works normally...

If it works in a win 98/2000 wnvironment, you should be ok..

BUT

If you have problems, look on the net, or post back here and someone will help.

Stuartli 09:51 22 Jun 03

Probably saving the cost of having the drivers given certification.

Many digital cameras (as with a great deal of computer components and peripherals) are rebranded by companies under their own name.

So you need to find out who actually makes the Benq camera and go from there or else do a search for the particular drivers on google; just key in the model name of the camera and add drivers.

brynstlw 21:11 22 Jun 03

Hi when I install BENQ 1300 digital camera I come up against: The software you are using has not passed windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with windows XP. Could anyone Help brynstlw

Stuartli 20:05 01 Jul 03

You should still be able to install it - XP is supposed to provide three options on drivers, including whether they are certified or not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…