re adaware qurauntined files come back

frankie 18:18 07 Jul 05

re adaware qurauntined files come back when i run the prog i always get tree critical objects the same ones i bosch them into quarantine but on restart there there again cw shredder finds nothing nor does anti spy_ blaster_spybot_avg etc question is if in vault how can they come back? on xp pro system is fine this is bigging me have updated all today by the way

stalion 19:56 07 Jul 05

don't leave them in quaratine delete them

VoG II 20:01 07 Jul 05

In fact, don't quarantine just delete. In Ad-aware click Config (the cogs icon), General, untick Automatically quarantine items prior to removal.

wee eddie 20:01 07 Jul 05

Go with "stalion" anyway.

If you are wary, make a Restore Point before you do.

frankie 08:19 08 Jul 05

even if deleted they still come back next scan am on bb

VoG II 08:44 08 Jul 05

Which 'critical objects' and where does Ad-aware say they are?

DieSse 11:33 08 Jul 05

Make sure you have the latest version of Adaware, and the latest uodates. Some earlier version do keep identifying some items that are not really adware - this is fixed in later versions.

Latest version is AdawareSE version 6

DieSse 11:35 08 Jul 05

Sorry - that should be Version 1.06 I beleive.

Filch 12:46 08 Jul 05

I have this problem also. Two critical objects and they are Dialers located as Registry Values.
It seems they are False Positives and do no harm, but how does one get rid of them? They don't seem to be in the registry where Ad-Ware says they are.

frankie 09:31 11 Jul 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…