rdram compatible motherboard

skaria 21:01 17 Jan 05

hi every1, i have a quick question. are there any rdram compatible mobos out there. I cant find any, but im not the expert. Any ideas?? Thanks
Skaria

igk 21:52 17 Jan 05

Make a start here:
click here
Hope this helps.

skaria 22:57 17 Jan 05

thanks for that, that helped. unfortunatlyi cant fnd any compatible boards sold in the uk. if not then i will have to buy a new case mobo and psu. any final comments be4 i close down and open up another thread about the above. thanks. skaria

igk 19:59 18 Jan 05

The only other thing is this a quick search on ebay although you would have to be aware of the implications (guarantee wise!)although you do get pro sellers selling new items(I have used them in the past no probs)
click here
this was the only one at the time on ebay.

skaria 21:09 18 Jan 05

that looks pretty compatible, but i think the bus speed is different. aslo i dont have an ebay account, and it is used i.e may have problems, as you warned me. thanks you foir your effort though, i really appreciate it. Any other ideas? Thanks again, Skaria

citadel 22:30 18 Jan 05

micromart.co.uk, have items for sale in classified ads. It is the web site of micromart magazine that also has free clssified ads.

skaria 22:41 18 Jan 05

i did a search, and it says that they are out of stock. it seem sthat this task isn going to be impossible, and I will close the thread in a few days. thanks again igk and citadel, you have been a great help and i appreciate it. Any last suggestions???

skaria 22:42 18 Jan 05

sorry, i dont mean out of stock, i mean they do not currently have anyone selling gthat

citadel 23:02 18 Jan 05

I have a computer that I could not upgrade in order to play all the new games. I bit the bullet and got a new computer and have not regretted it.

denlong 19:59 19 Jan 05

Intel Corporation D850GB AAA60568-900

denlong 20:01 19 Jan 05

Sorry I pressed return when I didn't oughta.

The presario is obsolete because new RDRAM costs more than a new computer. However the board on my old one is as above. but it only ran at 1.4gig.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…