Raw

marbles 18:05 09 Apr 07

Anyone know where i can still download Raw Shooter Essentials ?. I have just formated my hard drive and forgot to save the program.

iambeavis 18:15 09 Apr 07
  marbles 18:21 09 Apr 07

Thanks for quick reply iambeavis been searching all day and got nowhere. Now im happy again

iambeavis 18:32 09 Apr 07

Glad to be of assistance. It's an excellent converter - just as it's higher spec'd stable-mate was.

hssutton 18:47 09 Apr 07

So are you now very happy with Lightroom.

iambeavis 19:04 09 Apr 07

"So are you now very happy with Lightroom." I certainly am. Photoshop's been moved sideways now in favour of a Lightroom, Capture NX workflow. I don't think that either Lightroom or ACR would be as good as they are without the Pixmantec rendering engine.

marbles 21:11 10 Apr 07

Is the lightroom beta still available for free ?. I tried that and liked it. i've just forked out £800 for digital slr outfit and cant convince the wife i need more for lightroom. Any other free decent raw converters out there.

hssutton 22:06 10 Apr 07

Lightroom was quite a bargain for Rawshooter Premium users. I use it alongside CS3.

if you need to use layers then PS is still required. Unfortunately the Beta is no longer available, so it costs £145, which IMO is a little overpriced as is the upgrade cost of £163 upgrade to CS3

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…