rave pctv.

adamagain 20:56 11 Sep 03

Hi.

Can anyone advise how to get the sound to work when using the composite video in part of the card.
Sound does not seem to be with the picture when I use this part, the TV in works fine though.

Win XP

Thanks.

BarryKeith 21:09 11 Sep 03

This may be because the composite video is just that, composite video. You may need to input the sound to the audio input on your sound card to get it working.

adamagain 21:36 11 Sep 03

Im trying to copy a video off my recorder through the TV card.
How do i get the sound from the recorder into the sound card.
There is nothing out from the video recorder to go into this.

adamagain 16:06 14 Sep 03

bump

Chegs ® 16:40 14 Sep 03

I have a RAVE card,its an absolute PIG! I installed its driver and found it wasn't happy with DX9b,crashing my puter repeatedly until XP was unrepairable(C: is corrupt...messages trying to Repair XP)I am presently back on DX8.1 as I tried DX9/DX9a and suffered major instability.When I finally got the card to work,I found I had to update the PCTV app,as the one that came with the card refused to allow any sound output to the soundcard.Then,once I had actually got sound from TV,NONE of the methods to record from (Graphics card/DV camcorder,etc)or the recorder part of PCTV would create ANY sound output,as no matter which settings I selected,the built-in microphone on my webcam was PCTV's only source of sound input.I still haven't cfg'ed out how its going to work,and I have been trying for several weeks since I bought this card.

Rtus 00:25 16 Sep 03

for sound to be recorded to your hard drive whilst using pctv you have to tell it where to use Settings on the composite screen PCTV > Audio ( Line in (sound card)) and add the sound cable from your camera to that point..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…