Rating System

Squall 17:01 27 Jan 03

On most of the forums that I have seen/am a member of, there is usually a rating system. The more posts that you have the higher your level or rating becomes, you know the kind of thing that I am talking about.

Do people think that PCA would benefit from such a system? I am not sure myself but I am curious to see what everybody else thinks.

That said, what I do think is a good idea is what happens on the HP forums, where you can specify the areas that you have knowledge in. Then when you get a reply to a posting then you know if its a rough guess, or an idea from somebody with expertise in that area.

What do you all think?

Djohn 17:27 27 Jan 03

Squall, This has been discussed many times and the general feeling is that, all is well with the site. Regards. J.

wee eddie 17:38 27 Jan 03

DieSse, flecc et all should get a fanfare of trumpets whenever they post.

The number of posts does not give any indication of the quality of advice. Just read the rubbish I post for example.

The system of bumping posts to the head of the listings, when posts are made, is more than adequate and a few minutes reading will give one a good idea of the quality of each members posts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…