Rapidshare

Ronyap 12:55 23 Oct 06

Has anyone had problems with rapidshare where it says:

Download session invalid etc.

I have entered the code straight away after the download ticket.

And my firewall is off.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

MichelleC 13:27 23 Oct 06

It's the freebie? Have you d/loaded an hour or so before?

rodriguez 13:35 23 Oct 06

Rapidshare sucks. Big time. I always get this problem and can't download anything from it. Stick to better ones like MegaUpload (click here) and do a Google search for "file uploading" and you'll get a whole host of alternatives.

Ronyap 14:30 23 Oct 06

Hiya, no I havent downloaded before. But yesterday I have and it worked.

The thing I want to download is on Rapidshare so I cant switch to a different ones. :P

and, does anyone have a Rapidcheck thiingy? Which notifies you when Rapidshare has free premium accounts to give away? Well, my one takes me to the wrong site, it says:

'Wrong Server'

click here

see?

Thanks.

Ronyap 21:03 23 Oct 06

When I am downloading off Rapidshare, it says:

(0 of 10000 MBit/s in use)

Does this mean that there are no people downloading, or does it mean that there are no mbs in use, so nobody can download?

Thanks ^^

Jak_1 21:26 23 Oct 06

working fine at the moment, even getting multiple downloads from the freebie side.

Ronyap 23:35 23 Oct 06

T__T Its not working with me. Is it different for different files?

Ronyap 23:46 23 Oct 06

Damn this Rapidshare. Ive spent the whole day trying to download one thing off Rapidshare, and each time it gives me an error:

(at the top)
Unfortunately all drives of RapidShare.de are full right now

(at the bottom)
Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

* Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
* You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
* If nothing helps, getting a premium-account will override the IP-check, which means it will solve this problem.

And yet, somebody comes up and says it is fine. I havent got dial-up, I have got broadband. My internet works fine, and my firewalls are off. Sometimes (rarely) it works, and sometimes it doesnt. What is the problem! Do some files download better than others?

dogbreath1 07:20 24 Oct 06

Agreed.

Ronyap 12:35 24 Oct 06

It works now ^^ But I dont think my period of happiness and glory will last very long...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…