Ran a check with spybot and unusual results

Daiol 21:39 PM 05 Jan 13

Hi,I have windows 7 home premium desktop. Went and run the spybot search and destroy today and a few faults were found. But upon the repair side of the software there were two item that was unable to repair. Can someone please help me out here,The two registry faults are in the image below. Many thanks in advance. Image..

Daiol 21:40 PM 05 Jan 13

Sorry forgot image.

SillBill 21:41 PM 05 Jan 13

No Image

Daiol 21:42 PM 05 Jan 13

Its there now.

rdave13 22:13 PM 05 Jan 13

Quite a comprehensive guide to remove it. click here.

In the first section ignore this " 5. Finally, download recommended anti-malware software (direct download) and run a full system scan to make sure that your computer is not infected with other malicious or potentially unwanted applications. Very often Yontoo comes bundled with other potentially unwanted applications."

Instead run free Malwarbytes antimalware and don't tick the box for pro trial. instead.

Carry on removing add-ons and/or extensions in your browsers.

Daiol 08:56 AM 06 Jan 13

Hi all. Well I ran all superantispyware,ADW cleaner,Spybot,Also ran malwarebytes I have the pro version of that. Went into programs installed I used the iobit uninstaller and deleted all latest installed programs. I did down load a few days ago codecs for windows media player that may have been the culprit,I have been so careful when installing software watching out for sneaky addons this one must have been clever and slipped through the net. Update at 06/01/2013 0850hrs,After all scans etc all looks well its gone.

Many thanks to all once again.

Daiol 15:34 PM 06 Jan 13

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016