RAM/gaming problem

TommyRed 11:30 12 Aug 04

I've noticed a problem when I play SOF II, it plays in slow motion in certain areas. I was wondering if this could be a RAM problem, at first I had 256 MB but upgraded to 512 Mb. This didn't appear to help and as the game was installed with only 256 Mb present I uninstalled then re-installed the game once the 512 Mb was installed. 'System' shows that 512 Mb is installed but a little green info box at the beginning of the game only appears to recognize '253 Mb of Physical Memory'. Any ideas or recommend a good gaming site I could visit? TIA TR

ordep 12:19 12 Aug 04

Could try this one click here

Chegs ® 12:38 12 Aug 04

The slowdown is more likely caused by the Graphics (card/Onboard) Adding more RAM will have helped,but if your graphics card is only say 32Mbs RAM,the game will still only have 32Mbs to use(and the extra RAM will be shared by the system)Dependent on the type of graphics(card/onboard)and its make(Ati/Nvidia)you might be able to gain extra performance by configuring the system properties. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…