RAM Hard drive

1st spring 17:03 03 Oct 09

Could you tell me please. How do I find out how much RAM I have and how large my Hard Drive I have hoverad over the Local Disk (C), it tells me I have 76.6GB in total. My PC seems to go slower than when I first bought it.

Technotiger 17:17 03 Oct 09

Right-click on My Computer, then click on Properties, you will see the amount of RAM shown near the bottom-right of the General tab in Properties.

Technotiger 17:20 03 Oct 09

It is normal for it to appear to slow-down a bit when you have had the PC for a year or more, because I would expect that you have rather more Programs and information on it now, than when it was New.

You could of course help matters by running regular clean-up checks, clearing Temp Files etc.

1st spring 17:31 03 Oct 09

Thank you.

1st spring 20:56 17 Oct 09

How do I find how large the hard drive is on my PC XP I can see the RAM 76.6 in total.

DieSse 21:07 17 Oct 09

"I have hoverad over the Local Disk (C), it tells me I have 76.6GB in total"

That's your hard drive and that's how big it is. It's classed as an 80GB drive.

You RAM is different. Go to the Control Panel, double click on System - and a window will pop up that'll tell you what your RAM is, what processor you have and what speed it is. Let us know the details please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…