//some 3rd party need geo

RAM files. what application is required to listen

Mr. Chips 13:54 10 Aug 04

I tried to download an interview from BBC Radio Kent, and found I had got a 1k .ram file on my desktop.

I assume that this requires some special application to access the sound file proper.

Any ideas please?

Sethhaniel 14:00 10 Aug 04
  Sethhaniel 14:02 10 Aug 04

to play the Soundtrack from the web-page

igk 14:02 10 Aug 04

As far as I know you need "Real Player" for this extension type,, but the file should have been bigger than 1k, I take it you know that if you want to download audio/video files its best (in my opinion)to right click the link to the file and select "save target as" then you can save the file to wherever you want.hope this helps.

Mr. Chips 14:08 10 Aug 04

Thank you all for your quick response.

There is only one file I want to listen to, so I don't really want to commit to $10 per month to hear this one file.
Is there an alternative piece of software please?

regards

Sethhaniel 14:14 10 Aug 04

is for free player
click here

this should get your free player ;)

pj123 15:17 10 Aug 04

You need to download JetAudio (free) from click here once you have done that check out this previous thread to set it up to read/play .ram files. click here

Mr. Chips 15:32 10 Aug 04

I have done as suggested .... and have now been able to listen to the interview from BBC Radio Kent.

Thank you all for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…