ram

hello again im back, after an afternoon disecting my pc's history re the restart when cold and beeping, i have gone through logs and kept seeing boot failure references.
now when all 4 of my 512 modules are in place, nothing can find a fault, i have however tried them seperately in slot 1, and 1 fails everytime. so i think i have solved my problem, which brings with it another dillema, since i had my pc the pc always got 'unusually slow' or similar on benchmark tests, i thought it was because its 533 ram, but now i have remove the bad module and have only 3 remaining, i get full marks for it! so, my question:
how long should ram last (no moving parts) it looks like i bought it faulty so should the shop exchange it (bought 3 of them together) and finally would my system support faster ram ie 800, would it make any performance difference
ta
adam

btw, my problems started straight after doing a burn in test, so i guess it was weeked by the test, i was testing my cpu max temps, but it tests everything and did advise any weak parts could be damaged, "please tick here to agree not to sue"
i used sandra test, but im glad i did as i know everything else is ok and it highlighted my ram problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…