Radion 9500 x86 mmx 3dnow sse version 1.3.3413 xp

tufnut 02:28 28 Jan 03

Radion 9500 ,windowsXP Home, amd athlon 2600xp.
does anyone know which is the latest driver.
I am scared to use some from some magazine disk's
as the designation seems ambiguious.I could not find one at the "Time support site" in fact I could find no match for the computer or any component. they promised to send replacements for incorrect recovery and driver disk's but Iam waiting in vain.The report forms would not accept my warrenty numbers.I have phoned premium.
and warrenty no's (unkept promises)!resulted.
Has anyone else had these troubles?
computo is Powerflex p2600+pro.

vinnyT 12:17 28 Jan 03

Try here the ati driver web site;

click here

(it should be noted that to get to this page I had to agree to their LICENSE AGREEMENT, so you may want to go back 1 page to read this) Hope this helps.

tufnut 16:41 28 Jan 03

thank you for the data link. I will only try to install if needed,when I manage to get,(if I can),the correct reload disk from "Time Computers". all the best. Tufnut

vinnyT 14:07 29 Jan 03

Your welcome, you may be right to wait for time to sort you out with the drivers, as then they can't turn round and say it is your fault for dloading the wrong drivers, if something (very unlikely, but poss.) should go wrong.

tufnut 18:49 29 Jan 03

I take back comments about "Time Computors". I spent A load of time with one of The Advisers at the warrenty site. He was brilliant! Sorted out
problems, was really clued up! Told me the reload disk, would arrive within 14 days of ordering..Is sending me a flash bios disk to sort out basic boot problem.A++++++.
Thanks again,tufnut.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…