RadioBlog - Is it legal ?

I discovered a family member using this today after constant warnings not to access music download sites.

Anyone any experience of this site ?

Is it legal ?

I would be grateful for any comments

thanks

splork 21:41 24 Oct 05

You mean here ? click here
If not paste the link into the response box

hzhzhz 21:42 24 Oct 05

As far as I can see, if you use Radioblog to up/down load music without the required permission then you are breaking the law.

splork 21:47 24 Oct 05

Quote from the site FAQ.

Radio.Blog is a web-based flash application which dynamically creates a playlist of audio files to be heard by a website's visitors. It is a standalone application, requiring the visitor only to have flash installed on their computer. Juke.Blog is NOT radio.blog. Juke.blog is a radioblogclub.com feature which lets you select a list of favorite songs from the radioblogclub.com database. This playlist of favorites is only available to you when you visit the club website - it cannot be output, or used externally.

kinger 21:54 24 Oct 05

that it is illegal as the Beatles would not allow this type of airing of their music.

Who pays?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…