radio on media player

conrail 16:18 08 Sep 04

Using the latest version of media play, any ideas on how I can tune into my local radio stations, radio Cleveland and century radio, with Cleveland I get Cleveland oh, I have tried a search using the station name and the frequency, neither gives me what I want

SEASHANTY 16:39 08 Sep 04

Probably need a TV card which includes an FM radio tuner also. Cheaper to put a small portable near your PC and use that.

britto 16:53 08 Sep 04

Cleveland does not seem to be availible online except for clips and for Century you need to sign up click here as Seashanty says use radio or better still DAB radio

conrail 10:15 09 Sep 04

Thanks for your help SEASHANTY and britto, I appreciate buying a radio will work just as well, just playing around with media player and wondered if I could get the stations I usually listen to

Stuartli 10:33 09 Sep 04

Internet radio station links (many hundreds of them) are provided in WMP10 from the Guide button.

You obviously have to be online to use the facility.

Alternatively, if your radio station has a website, use that - it's basically what WMP does in most cases.

Some of the earlier versions of WMP had superb internet radio links and layouts.

Stuartli 10:40 09 Sep 04

...website link here:

click here

Stuartli 10:45 09 Sep 04

is at:

click here

conrail 16:34 19 Sep 04

thanks Stuartli, just what I need, much apppreciated

Stuartli 17:03 19 Sep 04

Taken a long time to find out...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…