Radio cassette to CD

dolphinaber 22:22 06 May 03

Is it possible and easy to put some of my music from a radio cassette on to a disc in my CD-RW .
Thank you I have XP.

Joe McG 22:26 06 May 03

dolphinaber,
As long as you have a compatible sound card, (with line-in), and a headphones socket on your radio cassette, it is just a matter of connecting cables, and recording the sound.

dolphinaber 22:53 06 May 03

Thanks Joe, I have a new Base unit from Time which has come with a gadget which plugs in the back and has 4 sockets. s/out v/out s/in and v/in No idea what it does perhaps you can tell me what it is for ? !!!!! If its what I require to plug in to can you tell what sort of lead I need as they seem to be two different types in this gadget.
I have Athlon 2600+ 256 Ram and 120GB. Does that mean I should have the compatible sound card I need !!!!!! Not that clever with PCs !
Thanks again.
Bill

beeuuem 01:07 07 May 03

The gadget that plugs in the back sounds like a TV out cable for video and sound in and out.

This link, though a little long, gives a lot of information click here
Page 3 shows the connections. Although it refers to a Hi-Fi the principle is the same for any audio source. I used to have a better tutorial but it seems to have been lost, if I find it I'll post the link.

dolphinaber 17:24 07 May 03

Thanks beeuuem, Great help the link and if you should find the tutorial I would be most grateful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…