radio

sincs 16:04 19 Apr 04

can any one help when i log on to century radio even in the vip lounge i can not listen live to the radio i am using windows media also broadband i dont even get the buffering it could be a internet setting or tweak any advice comrades////////

Taff36 16:16 19 Apr 04

Are you sure you can listen to Century through WMP9 ? I had to reluctantly download RealOne player to listen to BBC Radio 5 live because they use RealNetworks streaming which apparently is different to Windows. Hence the big laswsuits flying around the States.

Let us know where Century is and the website if possible.

Smegs 16:23 19 Apr 04

Give us a link and I'll check it.

Smegs 16:31 19 Apr 04

click here you can listen to it here. You will need to sign up for it. It's FREE.

Stuartli 16:35 19 Apr 04

The BBC provides its own Radio Player as well as using RealOne.

Taff36 16:46 19 Apr 04

Thanks - wish I`d known that sooner. Anyway I`ve restricted RealOne to just streaming radio and it hasn`t tried to take over (Yet).

pj123 17:22 19 Apr 04

Download JetAudio (free) from click here and once it is installed go to Preferences, File, File Type Association. Click on Check All, and then Update and then OK. It should now be able to cope with any video/audio file type thrown at it.
You may have to restart your computer for it to be configured.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…