Radeon9600se -BIOS flash

tony1160 18:09 07 Aug 04

can anyone help with the radeon 9600se by gecube,
as i would like to flash the cards bios but belive some cards are locked.....and i have just changed the graphic card from the radeon9200se and dont see much difference in the cards handleing on games etc

Chegs ® 19:59 07 Aug 04

It can result in the death of your card,I have read a few pages on other forums,with precise instructions for various makes of card(but haven't seen anything for GeCube)I'm just guessing,but the performance your getting isn't as good as you hoped due to the card being built with lower quality components.

tony1160 21:09 07 Aug 04

sorry dont,think you understood my question,im aware what flashing can do (i was askin for info on flashin the 9600se) and as for cheaper parts ,i dont know how you come to think that

Chegs ® 21:26 07 Aug 04

click here

This guide will tell you the principles of flashing,and has links to obtain the BIOS files(but for an x800)You will have to lookup the correct BIOS files for your card via google click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…