Radeon 9800pro probs

JACC 23:10 11 Aug 05

I've just upgraded to the above card and now i find the only game i like to play Grand Prix 4 nolonger runs (bugger)It goes through the whole process of starting , i preess to "play" the game , it looks as if it's about to start and all i get is a blank screen . Other games play alright , it just seems to be this one . Latest drivers downloaded , connections checked ok , i can't think what it might be . Look forward to your help.

JACC 10:28 12 Aug 05

bump

gudgulf 12:46 12 Aug 05

I was looking on the web last night and could not find anything specifically related to problems with this game and a 9800pro.

All I can suggest is to try an older version of the Catalyst drivers just in case there is a problem with the game and the latest version.click here for a good selection of up to date and older Catalyst drivers.

Also check that your motherboard and sound card drivers are up to date.Try using different screen resolutions and monitor refresh rates.If you are using a combination that your new graphics card/monitor does not support that could cause your problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…