Radeon 9500 pro.

Stinxy 21:00 20 Mar 03

I am a gaming enthusiast and currently have a Gainward Ti- 4200 64ddr Golden Sample. A nice card but am always curious about other options. Does anyone know anything about the 9500 pro's capabilities, would it be a match for my Gainward - or better maybe ?

professor 22:40 20 Mar 03

the 9500 pro is better than a ti4200 by quite a bit but you should only consider the radeon9700 if you have a ti4200 for the simple fact of the upgrade wont be worthwhile otherwise

I beleive there is very little between the Ti- 4200 and Radeon 9500 cards. The only advantage with the Radeon cards is that they support Directx9 which is probably not a good enough reason to change.

The 9700 card is better but at a cost although prices will probaly fall over the coming months so it may be worth waiting to see what happens. I think that new Nvidia cards are also on their way or may have been released already.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…