RADEON 9250

dwhiteley 19:05 21 Sep 05

please i wonder if any one can tell me id i can do duel screen on this graphic card i have tried to look up at the web site but to be honest i cant understand any of it please help............

howard63 20:30 21 Sep 05

I entered the name into google and this is a bit of one of the entries.
I'm sure you've noticed the small size of the PowerColor Radeon 9250 compared to most of the graphics cards to pass through out test labs. Yet, its small size gives it several advantages in typical office environments. Being half height, the Powercolor Radeon 9250 can fit into smaller non standard cases (SFF PCs, Book-Type cases, etc.) or it can even be used as the primary videocard in servers as small as a 2U.

ATI's Radeon 9250 GPU will by default support dual monitors, but because of the relatively small amount of PCB real estate, PowerColor have been forced to add the analog monitor connector via a small 15-pin ribbon cable.

It looks a bit odd when you first look at the videocard, but you'll be happy to hear that it does not degrade picture quality any. If you want to use a second analog monitor

howard63 20:31 21 Sep 05

what it has is a digital socket for connecting a flat screen etc and an ordinary 15 monitor socket.

dwhiteley 23:26 21 Sep 05

it has anouther socket for a digetal moniter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…