Radeon 7200 direct x and games

Nessie 20:41 20 Jun 04

Have just got a pc for my son and the games keep freezing. have updated drivers for radeon graphics card without much good. Now I want to up date direct x but have no internet connection on his computer but have on my pc. Can I download it on mine and transfer to his pc. Help please as i have a disappointed son. Thanks

carver 21:00 20 Jun 04

Just what sort of games is he playing?, it's just that the graphic card he has is a little weak for some of the latest games. Most games now come with updates already on them for directx 9. You should be able to download to your P/C then transfer files to his P/C.

Nessie 21:06 20 Jun 04

One of the games that will not install is Tomb Raider. Spec required Pentium 90, x2 cd rom, 8mb ram, SVGA VESA local bus graphics card and 256 colours monitor. My spec is well above that. I insert cd and opening screen comes and I click on install but opening screen comes up with lines and colours but can not read. Works on my pc with better spec than my sons

carver 21:06 20 Jun 04

It will help if you only do one posting for the same problem,otherwise it can get confusing for everybody.

Nessie 21:10 20 Jun 04

sorry I will continue with Games freezing post. Thanks and sorry

carver 21:11 20 Jun 04

Did you completely remove the old drivers before installing the new ones as that can sometimes cause problems, sorry if this sound stupid but you have to start somewhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…