R8139n51.sys driver?

Rennaissance 18:24 22 Dec 03

Hi i have a realtek ethernet adapter and today i decided to swap it into another pci slot as it was too close to the graphics card. So i did and now it boots up sayng new hardware found, insert the realtek cd rom or floppy, so i insert it and it asks for this file R8139n51.sys and tells me to point to the directory that contains it, but i done a search on the floppy that came with it and i couldnt find it.

My pcs are running windows xp pro, which first time i installed it it didnt need the floppy disk. as windows xp had it on there. Help if you can thanks.

VoG II 18:28 22 Dec 03

Is click here any use?

Rennaissance 18:46 22 Dec 03

Thankyou Vog, i had to go through many registrations but the file downloaded has installed the card just fine, But one more thing, My current connection of onboard LAN to my network is shown as LAN 2, and The newly installed one is LAN 4, Can i change these numbers at all. Thanks anyway Vog.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…