r4 ds and m3 simply for ds. which is better?

informalpanda 13:26 14 Oct 07

hi can anyone help i want to buy one of these is there any advantages to having one over the other? whaich is easiest to find things for?

Technotiger 13:30 14 Oct 07

Please speak English, then you might get an informative answer, 'cos I for one don't know what you are talking about! Sorry, maybe I'm just too old :-)

sorry dont know the answer but this is link to R4 so others know what you are asking.

click here

Technotiger 14:06 14 Oct 07

I am intrigued, please put me out of my misery - I have been trying to translate your title into words I can understand, because I would like to help if at all possible, but your title is total gobble-de-gook to me :-(

Technotiger 14:10 14 Oct 07

Thanks for that my friend - thought I was going bonkers!

informalpanda - Sorry I can't help in this instance, I have no experience of either of your items of games hardware. Yup - guess I am too old!!

and the other
click here

Hi Technotiger,
My daughters pal got one last week otherwise would not have had the faintest idea

Technotiger 14:19 14 Oct 07

Never to old to learn still .... also found out DS stands for Dual Screen, who's a clever (old) boy then?

Technotiger 14:31 14 Oct 07

Having studied *Raven* 's two links above, my totally un-informed, but highly intelligent, opinion would advise you to opt for the R4. The R4 looks to me to be head and shoulders, above and better, than the M3.

tullie 15:02 14 Oct 07

Why not have a sensible post in first pace instead of trying to be a smarty?

Hope this helps

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac