Quotes has changed for Msft Ibm Dell ""

revolt 13:37 21 May 06

Hi im after some of your expert help again.Im getting a popup in the bottom left of my screen every hour or so ..Saying " Quotes has changed for Msft Ibm Dell ""

When i click on the popup on my desktop its takes me to this page click here+^DJI+^IXIC+^GSPC+

IVe run spybot and adaware with no help.Ive googled this too and found nothing.Could anyone please help me.

THanks

GaT7 15:51 21 May 06

Post a HijackThis log at click here, after registering (click here) & reading this click here. Good luck, G

GaT7 15:59 21 May 06

First try to help yourself by following the steps at click here.

If none of those work, post a HJT log in the forum (in my 1st post) or at the Pcpitstop forum click here, after registering (click here) & reading this click here. G

beynac 16:02 21 May 06

It looks as though you have got a live feed for quotes on an American stock exchange from Yahoo. There is a free trial on the page you refer to: "Get streaming real-time quotes - FREE trial." I don't know how you unsubscribe to the free trial, but have a look on the Yahoo Finance site

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…