"Copy Folder" What is this Adobe ? message I keep seeing.

mooly 08:51 AM 03 Jun 11

This seems to have occured since updating Adobe flash player a couple of weeks ago. It is very occasional and appears on the desktop after closing IE9. I am running Vista.

The message is a small box called "Copy Folder" and looks just like a normal windows message box. It says,

The C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPl...settings .sol folder does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted. Do you want to create it ? Yes or No.

It seems to happen after using certain sites... today (if this is a cause) it was after using Google full screen maps.

This can happen as inferquently as once in a week. It did coincide with an Adobe flash update. I always run the Adobe uninstaller and then reinstall the latest flash player.

There was another Adobe flash update yesterday, and today the same "Copy Folder" message appeared.

I have tried saying yes and no, but the message comes back occasionally. I googled this and it seems some have had this with online gaming ? which I don't so any of.

I suspect its just a glitch or an IE9/Adobe issue maybe but just wondered if any else had come across this.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: We're just hours away from the OnePlus 2 l2…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things