"Copy Folder" What is this Adobe ? message I keep seeing.

mooly 08:51 AM 03 Jun 11

This seems to have occured since updating Adobe flash player a couple of weeks ago. It is very occasional and appears on the desktop after closing IE9. I am running Vista.

The message is a small box called "Copy Folder" and looks just like a normal windows message box. It says,

The C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPl...settings .sol folder does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted. Do you want to create it ? Yes or No.

It seems to happen after using certain sites... today (if this is a cause) it was after using Google full screen maps.

This can happen as inferquently as once in a week. It did coincide with an Adobe flash update. I always run the Adobe uninstaller and then reinstall the latest flash player.

There was another Adobe flash update yesterday, and today the same "Copy Folder" message appeared.

I have tried saying yes and no, but the message comes back occasionally. I googled this and it seems some have had this with online gaming ? which I don't so any of.

I suspect its just a glitch or an IE9/Adobe issue maybe but just wondered if any else had come across this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Lumia 950 vs Lumia 950 XL: What's the difference between Lumia 950 & 950 XL?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Medium's new logo was designed

iPad Pro vs iPad Air 2 comparison: Which of Apple's flagship iPads is best for you?