//some 3rd party need geo

Quicken question

ybud 18:37 21 May 03

Hi all,

I am thinking of upgrading Quicken to the current version.

I currently use Quicken 2001 which I upgraded from Quicken 2000. The one feature that disappeared from Quicken 2001 which I really want is : Alerts for when share prices hit set points.

Anyone using Quicken 2003 or 2002 or even the new QuickenXG ? If so, can you tell me whether it has share price limit alerts.

TIA, ybud

Podsville 18:56 21 May 03

Not sure, will have a look. Meanwhile cant you post that query direct to Intuit?

ybud 19:13 21 May 03

I sent an email to Intuit asking this but all I got back was that they could not answer this online and I had to phone them - on a US number. Yeah right !! I'm going to phone the US from the UK..

I have checked on the UK site, intuit.co.uk, but they don't have an email system set up ?!?

Podsville 19:14 21 May 03

Typical eh!

woodchip 19:32 21 May 03

Just a point you mite like to know,! if you have a CDRW you can format a CDRW Disc and load the Quicken Program to the CD for Extra Security and just put the CD in the Writer when you are doing any work on it. And use two Floppy discs for backup. That's what I do. If you have any probs doing the above E-Mail me. When you are on the net, then if there is no CD in comp no one can look at it

ybud 21:02 23 May 03

Good security suggestion that.

ybud 23:42 02 Jun 03

Anyone got an answer for me ?

ybud 19:40 04 Jun 03

up

ybud 19:50 05 Jun 03

Looks like no-one's using Quicken :-(

thefoolmonte 13:46 06 Jun 03

I'm using Quicken but version 2000 which does not have the share alert which you are after, so am sorry that I can't help.

Have not upgraded because I could not get any response from Quicken to my various queries regarding :-

a. List of advantages of upgrading.

b. Query about charging depreciation on car in assets.

c. General lack of interest on Quickens part to any problems experienced by users.

Thinking of transferring to ms Money - don't know whether that is any better ????

ybud 19:48 06 Jun 03

I've been considering going over to MS Money as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…