Quicken 2004

ChasNoel 13:44 27 Dec 10

Oops! I've done it again! Some time ago my PC went awry and before having my expert fix it, I backed up my Quicken data. After it was fixed I could not find the disk with the original programme and I posted a message here asking for help. One of you guys kindly responded saying you had 2 legitimate disks and would send me one-which you did. I copied it onto a blank disk and returned the orginal by post. You then told me I should have kept it -YOU WERE RIGHT! I received a new laptop for Christmas and cannot find the copy disk which I made. Do you still have the two disks and can I be a real pest and ask you to send it to me again. Unfortunately I lost your Email address too. I must be getting really old!
Help!

Woolwell 19:18 27 Dec 10

It was me! click here But there is a snag as I haven't a clue where either copy are at the moment and will have to have a rummage.

ChasNoel 10:25 28 Dec 10

Thank God you read this. Don't hurry to look for the disk. I have several disk in envelopes each entitled Quicken and my problem is knowing which is the one to use. With your help I may be able to find it. Sadly your name and E mail address have disappeared from my PC. May I contact you by E-mail again and with your help I may be able to work it out? Noel

ChasNoel 12:15 29 Dec 10

To Woolwell,
Noluck! I have now tried all the disks I can find entitled Quicken but without success. I am at your mercy. I do hope you can find one of them. Noel

Woolwell 12:19 29 Dec 10

You now have me worried as I cannot find my Quicken discs. I have obviously put them somewhere - but where?

ChasNoel 12:44 29 Dec 10

I know how you feel. If, like me, you are married, then your wife will almost certainly be able to point you in the right direction. At least I hope so. Noel

Angry Kid 19:54 29 Dec 10

Please email me by clicking on the yellow envelope.

I may be able to help you.

Angry ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…