Quicken 2000. and Win XP pro

caast©? 20:35 11 May 04

After formatting my Pc I have tried to install
Quicken 2000 Home and Business.

However during the installation it Advises that I require NT Sur 4.0 Gold (Version 1381) click OK to cancel installation. A search on Microsoft website states this refers to an earlier version of IE and to resolve install an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

I have Quicken 2002 which my brother gave to me as he does not use it but when I try to restore my back up files it does not recognise the format, so I cannot use that.

Has any body any ideas, my quicken accounts go back eight years. I had no problem with win 98 SE

What type of company releases new versions of a program that you cannot transfer your back up files to?

Magic man 21:00 11 May 04

Have you tried using the Compatability Wizard in Accessories File in Programs, and making the Quicken Program compatable with Window 98, 2000, Me, or what ever it takes to get it to work? May be worth a try. I had problems with Quicken 2000 after updating to WinXP and the Compatability Wizard solved my problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…