Quick winAmp question

Bling Bling 19:13 02 Feb 06

Hi all,

I've just reinstalled WinAmp after adding a new hard drive and reinstalling Windows.

Can anyone tell me how I stop WinAmp adding the entire album when I click to add a track to the playlist? If I click on a single song, I dont want WinAmp to add the whole album to the playlist, just that one song.

Shortstop 08:52 03 Feb 06

I cannot help too much as I have never had this problem. I assume that the file [MP3, WMA or whatever] is actually split & not stored as one complete unit - i.e. that the album is not on your system as one huge file, but split into each track?

At least this posting will bring the question back to the top of the pile for a while ....

HTH

Paul

Bling Bling 12:55 03 Feb 06

Thanks for the reply Paul. After messing about a bit in the options I got it sorted. You just have to go to the Media Library options and set the 'Double-Clicking In Media Library' option to 'play selected item'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…