Quick One

@Home 23:05 19 May 04

I have just installed Mozilla 0.8. I cannot get it open - I have been all the way into the default folder and renamed the Chrome folder.

But it is Duplicating this folder, even after renamingit, everytime I try to open Mozilla.

Any Ideas how solve this?

@Home 08:13 20 May 04

Also I have just re-installed my XP(after a disaster with a restore program)and cannot sign in to MSN. Having a nightmare.

When I erased my hard drive and re-formatted it with the XP disc I used the Quick format rather than the Full(long)format. Could that have any bearing on the outcome of the way some programs run?

How do you format yours, Quick or Full(long).

Old Shep 08:37 20 May 04

I don't get the option of quick or long as I do a system retore to ME and then upgrade to XP.Did mine about two months ago and like you could not then sign into MSN.Posted on this forum but got no replies. It corrected itself eventually after about three days?????

@Home 08:58 20 May 04

The Quick - Full Format appears when you put the XP disc in and are then offerd the option of a full or quick format appears. I go for the quick.

@Home 12:08 20 May 04

Last call before I have to Re-install.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…