quick help, my enter key wont work in xp

bta1 18:34 21 Feb 04

using xp and my enter key has stopped working which is why this is all on one line. is there a way of changin the keyboard map until i can buy a new keyboard. (got work that has to be done by nine o clock tonight.)

Eric10 18:43 21 Feb 04

There are 2 Enter keys on a standard keyboard. Have they both stopped working. The second one is on the numeric keypad.

bta1 18:50 21 Feb 04

nope both arn't working. Althouhg i had forgotten about the other one.

tafoody 18:52 21 Feb 04

you could also open the 'onscreen keyboard' and then use the mouse to click on 'enter' as and when needed.

Eric10 18:57 21 Feb 04

Can't help with most of your programs but if you are using Word 2000 or newer then you can get a carriage return by double-clicking your mouse at the beginning of the next line. You can also get multiple carriage returns by double-clicking lower down the page. For centred text double-click in the centre of a line, right-aligned, double-click at the right of the line.

Eric10 18:59 21 Feb 04

I should have refreshed. That's an excellent suggestion tafoody.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…