Quick help with connector

  filrock 15:19 30 Apr 08

I've got cable broadband from virgin and a standard modem from them which has one ethernet port on the back. I'd like to have two, so a xbox 360 can be plugged straight into it for online access, and the other can plug into a homeplug to give me access in distant room to far for wifi. My question is as simple as I am, what is the name of connector I need to plug in the back, is it just a RJ45 male with 2 females on the rear..?
Many thanks in advance

  ambra4 16:20 30 Apr 08

Just buy a 5 port switch connect a Short Ethernet cable from the modem Ethernet

port to port 5 and connect all other equipment to the switch via Ethernet cable

D-Link 5 Port 10/100 Unmanaged Ethernet Switch

click here

You can not just split the Ethernet signal from the modem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5