quick case-fan conundrum

fsssh 02:41 18 Jan 03
  fsssh 02:41 18 Jan 03

i need to fit another case fan to my system but not sure how i connect it - is it to the motherboard or to the power supply?i have spare powersupply fan, system fan and chipset fan headers on the motherboard according to manual, all at +12v. my existing case fan seems to be connected direct to the power supply but i cant tell as all the wires are in a huge bundle and i dont really want to take them apart if at all possible. the cpu fan is cnnected to the mobo. i was thinking about getting one with a L.E.D. on it, because i am pretentious. would this make it more complicated?

wing-zero 03:22 18 Jan 03

dose not relly matter too much their sould be a spare plug next to you cpu fan or another the same at the botton right of your board.or you can just put it straght if the spare one from you psu.
and led fans i have lots but that a diffrent story. coolermaster 4led fan work in both plugs the little brown one or the big white one. all thought it was better in the psu plug.also the antec 3led fan only light up when plug into the white plug i think.but it is pritty simple to put a new fan in prob best to put it in the big white plug

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…