questions on configuring opera

hugh-265156 01:08 23 May 03

can anyone tell me how to enable sounds in the browser please.i have had a look in file/ preferences/sounds/choose but im not sure where to navigate to.and is there a use smooth scrolling function as in internet explorer.thanks.

powerless 01:21 23 May 03

Sounds - C:\WINDOWS\Media

Second Q, i do not know, not on Opera anymore.

hugh-265156 01:27 23 May 03

thanks.

its asking me to install mediaplayer also which is strange as ive already got it.

hugh-265156 12:50 23 May 03

just bumpin this up again.

i have read the help in opera and have copied the npds.zip npdsplay.dll npwmsdrm.dll files from media player into the opera plugin folder as directed but it still isnt working.if i go to a site that uses media player im prompted to install it.any ideas on what i have done wrong?

thanks

Pesala 16:54 23 May 03

Huggy, have you been to the Opera Forums? click here There is a better chance of getting expert help there, though it is rather busy, it is dedicated to Opera Users. I noticed some problems with scrolling, especially before a page has finished loading. If you ask your question there, we might both get some answers.

hugh-265156 17:11 23 May 03

thanks Pesala.i tried it last week and uninstalled it again.installed it again yesterday and it is starting to grow on me.will try the opera forum then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…