Question re MS Word & clip art

oo7juk 22:24 07 Mar 07

Hi,

I have a ms word doc that contains a full list of text. Its a poem and is centred not left aligned. I have insert clip art but when I try to move clip art further up page the text moves and gets muddled up. Basically want to increase the size of the font but when I do that the clip art moves to another page.

Thanks.

2neat 23:25 07 Mar 07

right click, format picture then choose layout.

Peter 23:26 07 Mar 07

I assume that there is enough space at the side of the text to insert your graphic without it touching the text. When you insert the graphic try clicking the "Float over text" option box. Once the graphic is inserted right click on it and select the "Format Picture" option. Then click the "Wrapping" tab and choose "None". This will allow you to freely move the graphic without upsetting the text.

Hope this helps, Peter.

oo7juk 22:15 08 Mar 07

Thanks guys, selected 'in front of text' and that enabled me to move without upsetting text, cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…