Question for FE re website

Ivor_Monkey 19:19 18 Nov 05

FE
Could you please clarify the position regarding the new web layour and the loss of the top ten rankings for various categories, suchas graphic cards etc?

For exmaple, was it a deliberate move to remove the top ten rankings from the website or just an oversight? Is there any prospect that the excellent feature will return (say) within the few weeks or so?

Thanks

woodchip 21:28 18 Nov 05

Why not mail him from top of this thread. Contact moderator

Ivor_Monkey 16:23 20 Nov 05

I'll try that. I also see there is a question in this month's mag. Unfortunately the answer gives no indication when (if at all) the top 10 charts will return.

Forum Editor 17:21 20 Nov 05

we are working on several aspects of the site, but we aren't planning any immediate changes. I'm sure we'll be reinstating the top ten eventually, but I doubt that it will happen in the immediate future.

Ivor_Monkey 08:45 21 Nov 05

"I'm sure we'll be reinstating the top ten eventually"

Thanks for your definite sometime maybe. My personal view is that the loss of the top 10 charts from the site outweighs all benefits of the revamped site. But I'm pleased there is still the possibility that it might reappear. But it looks like we shouldn't expect this as our christmas present...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now