A question about Microsoft word

Ikelos 17:37 19 Apr 07

Hi, if a letter or anything else is written is there anyway it can be duplicated down the page with out using "copy" and "paste"

thank you

MAJ 17:45 19 Apr 07

Explain more, Ikelos. What are you trying to do? Rather than using Copy and Paste from the Menus or from the right-click context menu, the shortcuts Ctrl + C (Copy) and Control + V (Paste) can also be used, as could a Macro.

Ikelos 17:50 19 Apr 07

Hi, I have written a letter to send to loads of realatives, wondered if i could type in a number or something and it would repeat it right down the page.

thank you

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:01 19 Apr 07

The power of mail merge

You use mail merge when you want to create a set of documents that are essentially the same but where each document contains unique elements. For example, in a letter that announces a new product, your company logo and the text about the product will appear in each letter, and the address and greeting line will be different in each letter.

click here

Ikelos 18:03 19 Apr 07

nice one, i have MS office, never used it, I will put it in now

thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…