A question about Gmail..

Ikelos 15:55 18 Sep 08

Hi, when an email is sent via Gmail and I check my "sent" folder i know it has been read because it has "inbox" on it, I assume that is when it is in the "inbox" of who I have sent it to,(still with me?) the question is, can the email be read with out in saying "inbox" on my PC.

Thanks

Clapton is God 16:05 18 Sep 08

Where does it say Inbox?

I'm looking at my Gmail account now and I can't see what you mean.

And even if it has arrived in the inbox of the recipient it doesn't mean that it's been read. It could still be sitting there unread

Ikelos 16:38 18 Sep 08

hi, if i send them with "no subject" and they are not opened, it has "no subject" after the name of who I sent it to, but when it has been read it has " inbox (no subject" and then the first few words.
I wondered if it could be read with out clicking on it.

Thanks

Ikelos 16:40 18 Sep 08

I forgot, the email is sent to a gmail account.

DippyGirl 17:02 18 Sep 08

If I send something from Gmail to another a/c Gmail or something else I dont see Inbox in the subject when looking at my Sent folder
But if I have a reply from someone sat in my Inbox that shows as Inbox from the sent folder

Ikelos 17:28 18 Sep 08

Hi, right, can anyone read an email sent to another Gmail account, without clicking on the message, so that it stills looks like it has not been read.

Thanks

bobbybowls 19:15 18 Sep 08

you can read it then click on mark as unread, and it will look like it has not been read.

ronalddonald 20:04 18 Sep 08

inbox i dont see it on gmail

Ikelos 20:48 18 Sep 08

Thanks, I guess that is what is happening.

Thank you all for the replies..

jolorna 23:12 18 Sep 08

the only ones i see in the sent box which has inbox showing is where the person has used reply who you sent to

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…