Question about CPU and graphics cards(Game Crashing Occasionally)

PotatoKing 09:23 04 Aug 14

First of all before I cause any irritations, I'm quite new to the PC world hence the question may be a little stupid. I've just started playing a rather new MMO called Archeage. Though my game tends to crash upon the sight of multiple players(50+) or when multiple actions are executed. I run the game on the highest option given, simply because I believe my pc can do so...however the crashing obviously proves it otherwise. So my question is, to stop the crashing do I upgrade my graphics card or my CPU?

Current PC specs are:

1. CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 4590 Processor
  2. Motherboard: ASUS B85M-G Motherboard
  3. Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
  4. Memory: G.Skill Sniper F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
  5. Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 620W Power Supply
  PotatoKing 09:47 04 Aug 14

The resolution I'm playing at is 1080p x 1920. Also it's just at that game, though when I ask in-game players it seems only a small fraction of the players are having the issue.

PotatoKing 10:02 04 Aug 14

Played Guild Wars 2, Titanfall, Tera and DarkSouls 2

PotatoKing 10:19 04 Aug 14

Ahhh I see, thanks for the replies. Well just in advance, if it DID happen to be my fault, what component would I want to replace? By fault, I mean things as simple as FPS drops and/or unable to maximize in-game settings.

PotatoKing 10:38 04 Aug 14

Hm, well fair enough. Once again thanks for your help and replies :D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…