a question about BT-FON

Ikelos 16:57 10 May 09

hi, it says on the BT site aboout inclusive minutes if you sign up to the BT-FON thingy.

what i can not find out, is how many minutes do you get, each week or month, what ever it is..

I have BT with unlimited access, think it is option 3.

Thanks

Technotiger 17:58 10 May 09

250 minutes per month - also if you run out of minutes you can purchase BT FON minutes through SMS text messaging, will cost £1.50 and this provides you with one hour of Internet access. You can purchase FON vouchers online with your credit card for £3 which will provide you with access for 24 hours. BT Openzone has a range of vouchers that you can buy based on your usage needs.

Ikelos 18:01 10 May 09

Thanks for that, nice one...............

brambles 18:08 10 May 09

Ikelos I don't think Technotiger is correct. It's down to your Option.
I am Option 1 and I get 250 minutes a month.
If I was Option 2 I would get 350 minutes a month.
You are Option 3 and you are unlimited whether using Bt Openzone, or BT-FON
I use MacDonalds free wifi and BT Broadband have sent an email today saying all Starbucks coffee shops will be offering wi-fi - but not free I think that it would come out of my 250 minutes allocation.
IF YOU ARE OPTION 3 YOU ARE UNLIMITED
Brambles

Technotiger 19:03 10 May 09

This is where I got my information click here

Peter 20:40 10 May 09

I believe brambles is correct. I'm on BT Broadband Option 3 and joined BT Fon about 20 months ago and I understand that I have no monthly time limit.

This BT Fon is a very useful idea!

Peter.

Peter 20:41 10 May 09

I believe brambles is correct. I'm on BT Broadband Option 3 and joined BT Fon about 20 months ago and I understand that I have no monthly time limit.

This BT Fon is a very useful idea!

Peter.

Peter 20:42 10 May 09

Oops! Must pay attentioon.

Peter.

Ikelos 10:44 13 May 09

sorry I have not replied, but just noticed the extra posts, just going to put my name down for it.

thanks

Peter 12:14 13 May 09

The BT Fon web site has maps available so that you can enter a post code to see where BT Fon is available. No guarantee that that BT Fon member will have their wireless router switched on though.

Peter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…