I know this is not computer related in any way but what is a person called who belives in God a little but not completly. ie he belives in heavene but not hell

Any Help Please - Just Wondering

  VoG II 19:49 06 Jan 05

Do you mean an agnostic - somebody sitting on the fence.



This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…