Query

blazingbadger 10:12 29 Jan 10

Can any one tell me why most movies are now being made for Div ex as most of my players wont entertain them

danielgent 10:40 29 Jan 10

i'm not aware of any movies being made as divx. i think you mean movies are being illegal ripped and encoded to divx and your downloading these movies!

try dvdflick ;^)

blazingbadger 18:00 29 Jan 10

no these are taken from reputable construction sites of work in progress. IE where a site allocated spokesperson make a film to show how work is going on. I couldn't care less about PIRATES I do not get involved as the money generated goes to the drug trade and 79% are virus riddled and before you rip my head off both of the above facts have been recherched last one by default Thought I'd got Dammed United (Film of Brian Cloughs I'll fated days at Leeds United) No all I got was a pack of viruses a day to reboot the computer and a laugh when the perpetrators were in court the money was going to the drug barons

blazingbadger 18:04 29 Jan 10

you are the lowest of the low one thing I do not do is steal I now demand an apology off you or I will ask the moderator to bar you

jimv7 18:40 29 Jan 10

blazingbadger

click here

jimv7 18:42 29 Jan 10

Sorry, free divx player click here

GaT7 18:55 29 Jan 10

Also try the free VLC Media Player click here that will play almost anything. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced