Qubeeshstue ????

Alan2207 10:19 25 Jun 03

Could any1 help with an irratating toolbar that appears on my toolbar.yes i can right click and switch it off but it re appears later many thanx alan

it may help if you tell us what the toolbar is,

Alan2207 23:40 26 Jun 03

The toolbar is called "qubeeshtui" and is found within Microsoft Internet Explorer. If there is anyway of viewing the toolbars themselves as a file etc that would be most helpful, if not I shall just have to keep right clicking until an answer becomes available. I have an image, if you feel it would help to see please post a message containing an email address.

Many Thanks,

Al

jazzypop 23:44 26 Jun 03

Can you please double-check and confirm the spelling - you have spelt it in two different ways so far :)

Incidentally, neither appear in a Google search - most unusual.

Stealth_Mode 23:45 26 Jun 03

Try running SpyBot click here

Alan2207 23:46 26 Jun 03

The 2nd spelling is correct. "qubeeshstui"

Al

woodchip 23:47 26 Jun 03

ISP's and different programs that are installed do this, Add to IE tool bar so it would be a good idea to think back when it first appeared

Alan2207 00:00 27 Jun 03

Well I downloaded Spybot, that did the job even thought the entry is still there within the Toolbar list, many thanks for all your help.
Have tried turning the toolbar on and off but it doesnt do anything.

Cheers

Al

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…